Each student should bring enough money with him to cover his cost and other miscellaneous expenses, such as laundry and cleaning while he is at school. Costs are as follows:
- Tuition for instruction and training, taxes and insurance
- Registration Fee
- Technology Fee
- Umpire School Packet - Umpire School Athletic Duffel, Encoded Name Tag, Umpire Hat, Student Tees, Full Pro Style Umpire Uniform (Uniform Shirt, Zip-Off Sleeve Windbreaker, Poly-Wool Pants), Exclusive Content Handouts, Homework Packet, and Rulebook.
Total cost of umpire course is $2450.00. Students should pay the $150.00 deposit when applying to the school. The remaining balance of $2300.00 must be paid by registration day, January 3, 2018.
Students may make periodic payments by credit/debit card* at any time prior to arrival at school. Payments made by personal check, cashiers check, or money order before arriving to school must be postmarked no later than December 15, 2017 to ensure their arrival and processing before the start of the course.
Students paying their remaining balance on registration day may do so with cashiers check, money order, travelers cheques, or credit/debit card*. NO PERSONAL CHECKS will be accepted for payment of tuition on registration day.
Due to new government regulations our school is not able to accept G.I. Bill funding, however, students that currently qualify for Chapter 30-33 may contact the school to see if their are eligible for supplementary funding or military discount. Student loans and scholarships are not currently available from the school.
Students should convert their cash into travelers cheques. These provide excellent security for your money and can be converted to cash anywhere. We will not cash personal checks. The resort has a free safe for storage of student valuables.
- Double-Occupancy Room Cost.................... + $900.00
- Single-Occupancy Room Cost...................... + $1800.00
- Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner Plan............... + $805.00
Breakfast and Dinner Meals served 7 days a week
- Lunch Only Plan........................................... + $225.00
Lunch Meals Catered Monday - Saturday
The same catered lunches will be available to those students that do not elect to purchase the lunch program, but will be sold at the full lunch menu price.
All meals are prepaid. Any students who depart the school for any reason, at any time, will not be provided a refund of their meal plan(s). All prices subject to change upon vendors cost.
*All credit or debit card payments will incur a non-refundable 2.9% surcharge of total charged costs.